Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,215 (¥287,442) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (32 minutes ago)