Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,882 (¥245,467) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)