Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,999 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)