Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,573 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)