Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,404 in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 2 hours ago)