Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,891 (¥588,157) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (35 minutes ago)