Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,187 ($4,552) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (42 minutes ago)