Cost of living comparison between Knoxville, Tennessee, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,534 ($4,937) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)