Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,438 ($2,841) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)