Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,834 (C$5,578) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)