Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00822 EUR / KES
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,793 (Shilling218,162) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (39 minutes ago)