Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,987 (¥255,891) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)