Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,319 (¥413,381) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)