Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,517 (¥335,518) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (37 minutes ago)