Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / KES
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,637 (Shilling199,762) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)