Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,188 (36,941₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)