Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03133 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,032 (32,941₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)