Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25938 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,094 (8,073TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)