Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,725 (4,938,320 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)