Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 75% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,258 (6,833,716 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)