Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,406 (4,481,554 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (42 minutes ago)