Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,619 (5,093,167 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)