Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 38% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,340 (4,521,145 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)