Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35013 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,667 (EC$10,474) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)