Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,619 (C$3,836) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)