Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07340 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,655 (R 49,800) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)