Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03411 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,622 (47,543₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (30 minutes ago)