Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01023 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,403 (Taka 137,133) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)