Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01155 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,270 (Taka 196,578) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)