Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02584 EUR / THB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,612 (62,394 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)