Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03411 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,541 (45,188₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)