Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14758 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 47% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,642 (11,127 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)