Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13886 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 48% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,697 (12,220 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)