Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13427 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 49% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,608 (11,977 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)