Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14518 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 48% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,637 (11,277 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)