Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11650 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 57% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €938 (8,050 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)