Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25100 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,415 (﷼ 9,622) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)