Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01575 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,813 (руб 178,652) in Khabarovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)