Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,470 (﷼ 84,720,572) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)