Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,411 (﷼ 56,833,479) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)