Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,566 (﷼ 88,130,041) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (40 minutes ago)