Cost of living comparison between Kerch, Ukraine and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03577 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,518 (70,412₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)