Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03473 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,585 (74,414₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)