Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,816 (23,617,593 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (36 minutes ago)