Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,654 (руб 161,103) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)