Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,280 (C$3,389) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)