Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,980 (C$3,094) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)