Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,243 (C$3,451) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)