Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,195 (679,210 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (42 minutes ago)