Cost of living comparison between Kayseri, Turkey and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29786 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,697 (9,054TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)