Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,869 (¥463,753) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)