Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,760 (¥448,266) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)