Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00786 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,118 (¥396,461) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (37 minutes ago)