Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,332 (¥307,293) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)