Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00836 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,857 (¥341,652) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)