Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00867 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,650 (₨ 305,704) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)