Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,667 (₨ 203,488) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)