Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00860 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,721 (₨ 316,384) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)