Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,543 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)