Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,374 (元31,870) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)