Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10513 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,769 (45,357 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)