Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10519 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,776 (26,387 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (30 minutes ago)