Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,427 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)