Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03778 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,012 (79,724 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)