Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,253 (₨172,917) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (36 minutes ago)