Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01250 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,894 (₨151,578) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)