Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,035 (₨160,990) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)