Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,139 (3,982,091 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)