Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25614 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,221 (8,670TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)