Cost of living comparison between Karagandy, Kazakhstan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,885 (1,037,058 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 800 Kč (36 minutes ago)