Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,708 (988,230 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)