Cost of living comparison between Karagandy, Kazakhstan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00276 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,887 (1,046,262 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)