Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,763 (602,547 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (31 minutes ago)