Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00905 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,159 (₨238,697) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)