Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,149 (660,252 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)