Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,971 (606,042 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)