Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02843 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,791 (63,012 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)