Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02965 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,219 (108,544 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)