Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02940 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,366 (80,470 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)