Cost of living comparison between Kansas City, Missouri, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,334 ($4,623) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)