Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,052 (700,307 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)