Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 45% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,091 (458,988 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)