Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,909 (640,067 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)