Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,473 (421,238 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)