Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,127 (¥280,820) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)